Job Description & Qualifications
The Aurora - SAP Ariba Specialists will provide thought leadership and practical application experience to guide and shape Ford's use of SAP's Ariba software in both non-production and production purchasing. This position will be responsible for establishing best practices for using the SAP Ariba Cloud solution and will be expected to understand SAP's 5-year product road map and how this will benefit/impact Ford. In addition, this position will need to effectively communicate with the Purchasing senior business leadership team regarding best practices from a business process and technology perspective, Ariba Cloud services roadmap, and how to improve Ford's use of this technology. Applicant must have at least 3 years' experience with SAP Ariba Cloud solution with at least 1-2 implementations with Fortune 500 companies. Thought leadership, innovation, technology expertise and real world purchasing experience are expected qualities. In addition, the applicant must be an effective communication, both written and oral, is a self-learner with a passion for technology, and highly motivated to achieve.
- Implement Ariba-cloud Source to pay
- Provide leadership, innovation, technology expertise and real world purchasing experience are expected qualities.
- Must effectively communicate both written and orally
- Display a passion for technology and be highly motivated to achieve.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years SAP-Ariba experience with focus working on Source to Pay modules.
- 1+ years working on integrating SAP-Ariba into SAP Accounts Payable and Project Control systems.
- 5+ years SAP-Ariba experience with focus working on Source to Pay modules.
- 3+ years working on integrating SAP-Ariba into SAP Accounts Payable and Project Control systems is highly preferred.
- Multiple SAP-Ariba implementations.
- SAP certification in any of the SAP-Ariba Source to Pay modules is a nice to have.
- Good understanding of interfacing applications
The distance between imagination and ... creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team, you discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you'd expect from a diverse global leader. You'll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products - and it is always ready to go further.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.