Job Description & Qualifications
We are seeking exceptional candidates to join our growing Autonomous Vehicle (AV) team! AVs are an important part of Ford's future and we're looking for the best and brightest. The role will require critical thinking, problem solving capabilities, and a "get it done" attitude to help make strategic decisions that will enable Ford to be a leader in autonomy, connectivity, mobility, analytics and customer experience.
- Work closely with AV LLC engineering and business teams, supporting the development of advanced technologies which advance the performance and capability of AVs
- Facilitate development of requirements and assumptions
- Develop project plans, funding requirements, and presentations
- Work with partners to deploy our projects on time and within budget
- Support identifying and developing project partnerships
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Computer engineering or related fields graduated by December 2020
- 6+ months of experience (internship or coursework also permitted) of project management
- 6+ months of experience (internship or coursework also permitted) with autonomous vehicles
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we're Built Ford Tough. We're one team striving to make people's lives better while creating value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for the win. Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of delivery
- Strong desire to "roll-up-your-sleeves" and get involved
- Exposure to C++, Python software
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Awareness of program management process and tools for hardware and software projects. Such as agile, waterfall, Jira, etc.
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Knowledge of OKRs or similar processes