Job Description & Qualifications
We build world-class vehicles in our plants around the world, constantly developing new technologies and processes to further increase our efficiency. It's our people who really make the difference. We encourage all of our employees to think outside the box to help us find better and more efficient ways to manufacture our vehicles.
- Play active role in best in class medical facility
- Provide leadership in delivering compassionate, competent care
- Process Clinical Records
- Process Medical Leaves of Absence
- Process Short Term Medical Absences (return to work from short term absence)
- Open, extend and close medical leaves
- Conduct Medical Examinations
- Conduct Fitness-for-Duty
- Process RTW from medical leave absence
- Process Reinstatement
- Conduct Medical Surveillance
- Schedule appointments for examinations
- Complete examinations
- Preliminary exam elements Physical Examination
- Audiometric Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Good computer skills
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
Work is in a manufacturing environment assigned to a shift based upon nurse seniority with overtime opportunities.Basic Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- 3+ years of experience in injury or critical care area (e.g. emergency room, urgent care, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current Licensure and certification in the state of Kentucky
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- 5+ years of experience in areas such as urgent care, critical care, emergency room, etc.
- Occupational health experience
- Experience in case management
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification
- Pulmonary Function Testing training
- Knowledge of Audiometric Testing
- Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate leadership behaviors combined with outstanding interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we're Built Ford Tough. We're one team striving to make people's lives better while creating value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for the win.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.