Job Description & Qualifications
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
- Innovate, design, develop and launch Chassis components, systems, and features by managing a Tier 1 supplier
- Working on Steering systems and components
- Running vehicle tests, bench tests for specific functions
- Managing supplier timing and supporting vehicle builds
- Working with vehicle development engineers for refining functional characteristics of the Chassis components, system, features and the vehicle
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Computer Science or related Degree
- 2+ years of experience in engineering
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we are Built Ford Tough. We are one team striving to make people's lives better while creating value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for the win.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, TN visa holders may be considered.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.