Job Description & Qualifications
Embedded Software Developer-Quality Assurance (Unit Testing) positions offered by Ford Motor Company (Sunrise, FL). Develop C/C++ unit and integration tests to validate application layer software for Ford's SYNC Infotainment system. Test graphical interface using QML/Qt Quick and Squish. Perform system design, documentation and testing.
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we're Built Ford Tough. We're one team striving to make people's lives better while creating value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for the win. Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
- Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in electronics engineering, computer engineering or a related field
- 3 years of experience in the position offered or 3 years of experience performing C/C++ software development on embedded, mobile or consumer electronic platforms
- 3 years of experience performing embedded software unit testing and integration testing
- 1 year of experience performing model-based software development using MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience may be, but need not be, acquired concurrently