Job Description & Qualifications
We build world-class vehicles in our plants around the world, constantly developing new technologies and processes to further increase our efficiency. It's our people who really make the difference. We encourage all of our employees to think outside the box to help us find better and more efficient ways to manufacture our vehicles.
- Support Manufacturing Process Engineering activity for current Launch
- Provide input on new equipment design and purchase
- Training and education of plant maintenance and production personnel on new Launch equipment and processes
- Drive continuous improvement in safety, quality and productivity
- Apply engineering principles and analytical techniques to establish manufacturing processes and products
- Develop action plans as required to investigate and prioritize quality concerns and verify corrective actions on Launch processes
- Lead and conduct process audits to ensure process discipline is consistent with Vehicle Operations guidelines
- Conduct job ergonomic evaluations and deliver corrective actions as required
- Analyze Launch vehicle root causes; engage in mapping and corrective actions
- Deliver capable processes and tools for Launch operations
- Lead role in resolving Launch related concerns. Lead variability reduction and lean manufacturing initiatives and best practices
- Ensure compliance to Plant, Corporate, Governmental and Environmental standards
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma experience
- 8D and 5Why corrective action and problem solving skills
- Lean Tools - 5S, Kanban, Poka-yoke, and Value Stream Mapping
- DMAIC and DMADV (DFSS) Project Methodology experience
- TQM and Kaizen Methods
- FMEA, PPAP, and DOEs experience
- Visual Factory Management
- Ergonomic analysis knowledge and experience
- High School Diploma
- 8+ years of manufacturing experience
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we're Built Ford Tough. We're one team striving to make people's lives better while creating value, delivering excellence, and ultimately going for the win.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.