Ricardo Defense is seeking a Contracts Manager in our Troy, MI facility to administer Ricardo Defense's proposals and awarded contracts. The qualified candidate will be well-versed in government contracts management and proposal development. The Contracts Manager will work with Senior Leadership, Business Development, Project Managers, Facility Security Officers, Customers, Suppliers, and Ricardo Defense team members in the identification of new opportunities and delivery of awarded opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate with Proposal Managers in the identification, development, and review of proposal packages to Requests for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), and Request for Quote (RFQ). Responsible for the on-time submission of proposal packages.
* Coordinate with Business Development staff and manage the company level non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, memorandums of understanding, and other new business development related inquiries.
* Receive, review and manage contracts awards. Includes project set up, project specific non-disclosure agreements, participating in Customer meetings, insurance requirements compliance, processing contract modifications, deliverables management, licensing, working with Suppliers, responding to inquiries, and contract close out.
* Receive and log Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and Bailments according to Ricardo Defense processes, coordinated with the Property Administrator and applicable Customers.
* Ensure applicable Monthly reporting is submitted on time and coordinated with invoicing and forecasting.
* Track compliance for awarded contracts' required training and submit applicable reports and certifications.
* Participate in internal and external audits.
* Maintain company information with Customer and Government accounts.
* Mentor Project Managers in company processes for full program support from preliminary agreements through contract close out.
* Support on-going process improvement of company policies, processes, procedures, and templates.
* A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable field of study
* Minimum of 5 years of U.S. Government contracting experience
* Ability to obtain a Common Access Card, Government Security Clearance and maintain a clearance.
* Detail oriented
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Comfortable interfacing with Government representatives and other Customers, Suppliers, Corporate management and all company staff.
* Self-starter, defines own work plans and schedules while adhering to company processes and procedures
Ricardo Defense offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
* Company Paid Life and AD&D
* Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
* Flexible Spending & HSA Accounts
* 401k with Company Match
* Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Ricardo Defense is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ricardo Inc. established as a separate limited liability company in 2015 and structured under a Defense Security Service 'Special Security Agreement'. Ricardo Defense provides engineering, technology, product innovation, sustainment, and field support services for our customers in the defense industry. We are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. We are guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion. Ricardo, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Ricardo plc. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com.
Ricardo Defense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity or gender expression), age, mental or physical disability, creed, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic trait or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.